Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
data logging

1913 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-08-28 07:59:52

•   Level 2   
    (41) points
    franky
    2015-08-27 16:42:01
     data logging not working again autel must have shut there servers off getting to much work to do  

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-08-27 19:22:33 (Reply to:franky)

How's  an engineer that requires at least a couple hours of Peaceful Transcendental Meditation a day supposed to concentrate on making all the zeros and ones of OE makers software  appear  unique enough  to avoid  a court ordered downgrade and prove it to  a bunch of @ssholes in suits by next month's deposition . If the red lights are flashing and The Depcom alarm of an overheating server goes off we'll have to wait  till things cool down. LOL

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-08-28 03:01:26 (Reply to:franky)

had problems with this myself as well yesterday; found following 'solution'....  wait for a little while, REBOOT the maxisys and retry. You have to reboot, if not, no change at all, but after reboot the files went without a sweat.

Autel also send me a mail stating that due to a lot of uploads the server is harder tot reach. That is something I find hard to believe... it may be true but it is so simple to fix that the customer would only have a few days of trouble before you expand your server capacity and al issues would be gone. Anyway, it is descent from Autel to let me know, like more reactions they send out lately, things are improving as it seems.

•   Level 2   
    (41) points
    franky
    2015-08-28 07:59:52
     its working hooray! data logs have gone now they can stop drinking coffee and get some real work done lol
  Total1 Pages